QuickOSM is a QGIS plugin to download data from Overpass server.
QuickOSM allows you to work quickly with OSM data in QGIS thanks to Overpass API.
- Write some queries for you by providing a key/value
- Choose to run the query on an area or an extent
- Configure the query : which layers, which columns…
- Open a local OSM (.osm or .pbf) with a specific osmconf in QGIS
- Build some models with QGIS Processing
- Launch a map preset or create our own ones
There are some useful tips, like automatic colours on lines (if the tag is present), or some actions (right-click in the attribute table) for each entity (edit in JOSM for instance).
- Help about OSM keys and values
- You can ask questions on https://gis.stackexchange.com/
- Commercial support and training available, ask us firstname.lastname@example.org